FREE SHIPPING within the continental US
Have Questions? Call us at (435)709-5763
The 2019 Sno-Go bikes have undergone even more tweaks and upgrades since the 2018 model. The result? We dropped a whopping four pounds from the frame all while making a more responsive bike that connects you to the mountain with improved control.
- Powder Coated Matte Paint Finish with Updated 2019 Graphics -Available in Bluebird Blue or Glacier Grey.
- Fork: 2019 Rockshox Judy- Turnkey Lockout, External Rebound adjustment- 120mm Travel
- Stem: Adjustable Height 90mm Length- Easily Adjust for Riders 5’2” – 6’1”
- Skis: 75cm Front 90cm Back- Full wood Core with Full Steel Edges. Updated custom Sno-Go Graphics
- Improved Front Ski Tracking-Spring Allowing for Smaller Bump Sensitivity While Strong Enough for Those Big-Hits in the Park
- Safety Leash: 7mm Coil with Break-Away Technology
- Grips: Lock on, Ergonomic Palm Rest
- Bindings: Newly Improved Adjustable Height Binding for Riders Looking for a Tighter Fit. Adjustable Front and Back to Accommodate Riders of Different Height and Shoe Size
- 6061 Aluminum Handlebars. 630mm Wide, 33mm Rise
- Total weight: 33lbs
I have been skiing for 29 years and love the mountains. As a die-hard skier, I really wasn't sure what to make of Sno-Go bikes at first. I was able to make it to one of their demo days and after a few runs, I was grinning ear to ear. It's an awesome way to explore the resort and change things up. They've done some pretty cool stuff to emulate skiing and allow the bikes to have a ton of control no matter where you point your tips down the mountain. Nice work guys!
Make sure you can ride the trike at your favorite resort. Not accepted everywhere.
Best thing ever
Took my first ride on a snoop yesterday. What fun! I felt totally in control and safe.