FREE SHIPPING within the continental US
Have Questions? Call us at (435)709-5763
The 2019 Sno-Go bikes have undergone even more tweaks and upgrades since the 2018 model. The result? We dropped a whopping four pounds from the frame all while making a more responsive bike that connects you to the mountain with improved control.
- Powder Coated Matte Paint Finish with Updated 2019 Graphics -Available in Bluebird Blue or Glacier Grey.
- Fork: 2019 Rockshox Judy- Turnkey Lockout, External Rebound adjustment- 120mm Travel
- Stem: Adjustable Height 90mm Length- Easily Adjust for Riders 5’2” – 6’1”
- Skis: 75cm Front 90cm Back- Full wood Core with Full Steel Edges. Updated custom Sno-Go Graphics
- Improved Front Ski Tracking-Spring Allowing for Smaller Bump Sensitivity While Strong Enough for Those Big-Hits in the Park
- Safety Leash: 7mm Coil with Break-Away Technology
- Grips: Lock on, Ergonomic Palm Rest
- Bindings: Newly Improved Adjustable Height Binding for Riders Looking for a Tighter Fit. Adjustable Front and Back to Accommodate Riders of Different Height and Shoe Size
- 6061 Aluminum Handlebars. 630mm Wide, 33mm Rise
- Total weight: 33lbs
One of the main reasons for purchasing a Sno-go was to protect my knee. Both skiing and snowboarding were affecting it badly, and after 3 long days on the Sno-go, I have had no injuries or soreness to my knee whatsoever. It is still early days though.
The Sno-go is so much fun and very easy to learn. If you can ride a bike and ski then you're away. The two disciplines complement each other perfectly.
I brought the Sno-go for a ski season in New Zealand. It reached me within a week which I thought was brilliant. Nathan at the Sno-go team was extremely helpful!
However, parts of the Sno-go are quite heavy and can be awkward to carry. This means it can be a little difficult to transport and manoeuvre around ski lifts, shuttle buses and gondolas. Although the weight does provide some peace of mind that it is a sturdy piece of kit. However I have already had problems with the tiny shock on the front ski, and when I have taken it apart to fix it, I have noticed some components could have been made more precisely and with better (stronger) materials. Having contacted the Sno-go team regarding the broken shock, they have instantly sent out a new replacement one on first class postage. Great customer service!
The reaction from everyone who has seen the Sno-go has been extremely positive in New Zealand. I expect them to become much more popular in the next few years. I will certainly be riding one!
I completely loved the bike. My son (who has special needs) rode it all weekend and was over the moon with the fact that he could be on the slopes with his sisters.
My only complaint is the VELCRO strap that attaches to the bike. It was broken within 30 minutes. Need a new design.
Loads of fun!
it's the best way to cruise without ski boots
I gave up skiing because I have chronic pain and I cant ski powder to save my life. I got tired of crashing in the powder and was probably giving up the sport. My wife turned me on to this when she saw it on line and the rest is history! Its fun, Easy with a small learning curve and a very stable platform. Plus I get lot of complements on how awesome the SnoGo looks.