FREE SHIPPING within the continental US
Have Questions? Call us at (435)709-5763
The 2019 Sno-Go bikes have undergone even more tweaks and upgrades since the 2018 model. The result? We dropped a whopping four pounds from the frame all while making a more responsive bike that connects you to the mountain with improved control.
- Powder Coated Matte Paint Finish with Updated 2019 Graphics -Available in Bluebird Blue or Glacier Grey.
- Fork: 2019 Rockshox Judy- Turnkey Lockout, External Rebound adjustment- 120mm Travel
- Stem: Adjustable Height 90mm Length- Easily Adjust for Riders 5’2” – 6’1”
- Skis: 75cm Front 90cm Back- Full wood Core with Full Steel Edges. Updated custom Sno-Go Graphics
- Improved Front Ski Tracking-Spring Allowing for Smaller Bump Sensitivity While Strong Enough for Those Big-Hits in the Park
- Safety Leash: 7mm Coil with Break-Away Technology
- Grips: Lock on, Ergonomic Palm Rest
- Bindings: Newly Improved Adjustable Height Binding for Riders Looking for a Tighter Fit. Adjustable Front and Back to Accommodate Riders of Different Height and Shoe Size
- 6061 Aluminum Handlebars. 630mm Wide, 33mm Rise
- Total weight: 33lbs
THANK YOU WITH ALL MY HEART.
I SUSTAINED A SEVERE TBI (traumatic brain injury) roughly 5 years ago. PRE INJURY I WAS A PSIA INSTRUCTOR FOR TELE SKIING AND SNOWBOARDING. ALSO, ENTHUSIASTIC SPLIT BOARDER. MY TBI LEFT ME WITHOUT THE ABILITY TO SNOWBOARD. OGDEN VALLEY ADAPTIVE SPORTS HAS BEEN PUTTING IN AN INCREDIBLE EFFORT TRYING TO GET ME BACK ON THE MOUNTAIN SKIING FOR SEVERAL YEARS. MY BODY AND BRAIN JUST WEREN’T WORKING TOGETHER.
TWO WEEKS AGO WE GAVE SNO-GO A TRY.
BEEN 2 WEEKS SINCE TRYING AND TODAY SPENT THE DAY SNO-GOING AT POWDER MOUNTAIN ON GREENS AND BLUES. STILL SMILING WITH THE KINDNESS I NEVER WOULD BE EXPERIENCING WITH OUT SNO-GO IN MY LIFE.
THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH.
The purchasing and delivery was as fast and easy as one could have hope for. I'm taking it out on Saturday so we will see what my first experience is like.
I've been skiing for over 40 years and I love it. I've been mountain biking for about 6 years now and I love that. Sno Go allowed me to combine both my passions, on one machine. It is amazingly fun. I can't say enough good things about it and could go on and on with a lengthy review. The reality though is you need to just do it. You'll be glad that you did! I will mention one cool fact about the Sno Go is that you don't have to be skilled at skiing or biking. While it is the perfect blend of the two, it is also far easier to pick up than either one. For experience skiers, boarders or bikers don't let that deter you. You can definitely shred on the Sno Go. For new riders, it's smooth and easy to learn on. It can also be a great way to get someone, who has no interest in learning to ski or board or who has a previous injury, to join you on the mountain.
If you a have a chance, test one out. If that's not possible, don't fear just outright buying one. You will not be disappointed!
I love winter and the winter sports and I was an avid Snowboarder since I was in my teens. 28 years later snowboarding is too hard on my body and I ended up not enjoying winter sports. I got to demo one of these bikes at Brighton and I was hooked! I’m back on the slopes enjoying winter again!
Best Company and Best Customer Service! Easy to ride! I hadn't been skiing for over 10 years so I was a little nervous to try these out but I was able to pick it up in just 1 run. So easy to ride my wife and I now go at least once a week. The bike handles great and able to off jumps with ease. Getting older it's nice to ride all day then wake up the next day and not be sore. I highly recommend the Sno-Go to everybody.