FREE SHIPPING within the continental US
Delivered first week of December, 2018
Call us at (435)709-5763
This limited edition 2019 Sno-Go bike has undergone even more tweaks and upgrades since the 2018 model. The result? We dropped a whopping four pounds from the frame all while making a more responsive bike that connects you to the mountain with improved control. Each team Red frame is personally signed and built by our lead engineer Kevin Scheidle. All team red editions include our updated locking leash ($45 value)
- Powder Coated Matte Paint Finish Team Red with Updated 2019 Graphics
- Fork: 2019 Rockshox Judy- Turnkey Lockout, External Rebound adjustment- 120mm Travel
- Stem: Adjustable Height 90mm Length- Easily Adjust for Riders 5’2” – 6’1”
- Skis: 75cm Front 90cm Back- Full wood Core with Full Steel Edges. Updated custom Sno-Go Graphics
- Improved Front Ski Tracking-Spring Allowing for Smaller Bump Sensitivity While Strong Enough for Those Big-Hits in the Park
- Safety Leash: 7mm Coil with Break-Away Technology
- Grips: Lock on, Ergonomic Palm Rest
- Bindings: Newly Improved Adjustable Height Binding for Riders Looking for a Tighter Fit. Adjustable Front and Back to Accommodate Riders of Different Height and Shoe Size
- 6061 Aluminum Handlebars. 630mm Wide, 33mm Rise
- Total weight: 33lbs
So very fun and feel totally safe on this thing. Love my snogo!!! Never thought I could ride downhill so safe and in control and now I go pretty fast too. Boy does it take the bumps and those unseen lumps and makes you just float over the snow. What a blast this thing is and what joy and freedom it has given to me. I'm 60 years old and feel like a kid. I've had so much fun this year laughing and whooping for joy as I go over and down runs that a few years ago I would had been crying out in fear. What confidence and peace I've gained by riding on my Snogo. It was so easy to learn. Enjoyed riding bikes. Then when step onto the back ski and put my hands on the handlebar a light went on in my brain. This is it! I knew somehow it all made sense. A handlebar, ski set up to put your body in correct position. I could do this. Watched the video on how to ride a snogo. Than rented one at a shop a few time and knew I wanted to buy one and did. What a blast, what a blast yes repeating myself. It is so very much fun. Thank you for making the Snogo. Love you all.
Bike is awesome! I have another ski bike from another manufacture but my snogo is much more nimble and smooth. The fact it breaks down into 3 prices makes it very easy to transport as well!
I love riding my Sno-Go! For me it is the best ride on the mountain. It is always a blast riding and others also complement you on the ride. Every day I ride my Sno-Go I have a huge smile! Everyone at Sno-Go has outstanding customer service! Thanks you for making me so happy on the mountain!
We love ours bought 2 and never looked back gave snow boards to kids and took off to the Arizona slopes
We are a family of five, ages 18, 9, and 1. All of us had zero experience on the slopes, but with the snogo we were able to go up the lifts and down the hill safely and confidently. We are so happy with them that we are going to get a 4th snogo. Customer service was also outstanding. I had an issue with one and they overnighted me some replacement hardware.